[GLASS] [Seaside]

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed May 21 00:17:26 UTC 2014

I've definitely loaded Seaside3.1 into GemStone 3.2, but it was a while
back and I don't think that all of the tests were passing ...

My plans are to release tODE for alpha testing within the next month
(seriously:) and then immediately get to work on getting the Seaside house
in order.

tODE has a full set of development tools for working with git and github
... a prerequisite in my mind for using Seaside3.1 and friends ...

Dale