[Seaside] Re: How do I subclass WASession

Udo Schneider udo.schneider at homeaddress.de
Wed Nov 12 17:48:28 UTC 2014

Hi David,

using your own WASession subclass is a (per-app) configuration option.
So you can either set it manually using the config app
(http:/127.0.0.1:8080/config) or by code. You can use something like
this when registering/configuring your app:

MyCoolWAApp class>>#register
   ^ (WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: 'coolapp')
     preferenceAt: #sessionClass put: MyCoolWASession;
     yourself

Just being curious: Why did you decide against CSS media queries to
render different sizes/styles to different devices?

CU,

Udo