[Seaside] Re: Problem migrating from Seaside 3.0.9 to Seaside 3.1.3

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:53:16 UTC 2014

Ok, I found the problem in case someone else has the same... In seaside
3.0.9 I was doing:

preferenceAt: #actionPhaseContinuationClass put: MyActionPhaseContinuation;

MyActionPhaseContinuation was a subclass of WAActionPhaseContinuation and
 implemented its own #handleRequest doing something and then calling super.
In 3.1.3 it seems I need to subclass
from WACallbackProcessingActionContinuation instead and also re-implement
#performAction.

Thanks,

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com