[Seaside] Re: Maintaining paths with File Libraries

Udo Schneider udo.schneider at homeaddress.de
Sun Oct 12 13:52:57 UTC 2014

Hi Joachim,

IMHO most of your requirements are already addressed by
"WAAbstractFileLibrary".
Quite handy if you need to import deeply nested framework directory
structures. I learned about it when taking a look at Thorsten's
Bootstrap project. And I'm loving it since then - WAAbstractFileLibrary
and the wrapper :-)

CU,

Udo