[Seaside] #render: and #children. What if I don't?

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fri Oct 17 05:39:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

Johan already gave a complete answer.
I seem to remember, however, that there is one minor additional case for
#children: if you want to use halos on that child component at
development time.
Back in the days when I used to use halos to learn Seaside, I think
non-children weren't decorated with halos.

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1