[Seaside] Pier admin image widget don't work

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Sat Oct 18 15:26:25 UTC 2014

Ciao,

	don't get ant answer at my last e-mail.

	Perhaps I have not explained well?

	In other words i need to work with Seaside and Pier in GLASS environment ( 3.1.0.6  presumably )

	Can anyone tell me the latest versions of Seaside and Pier  that work well in this environment?

	Of course i'm  available to explain more the specific problem as below reported if anyone can help me.

	Thanks for any considerations,

			Dario

P.S. There's a specific list about Pier and Magritte questions ?