[Seaside] Using Polymer Webcomponents in seaside

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Wed Dec 2 08:18:28 UTC 2015

There is really a great need for extra documentation so that mere mortals can learn how to work with all the JavaScript magic in Seaside. A lot is possible, but it is very hard to figure it out just by browsing (in Smalltalk). There has to be a real document with a high level outline, best practices, guidelines, examples, tutorials - along the lines of the Seaside book.