[Seaside] Re: Form generation and validation

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Feb 11 10:43:58 UTC 2015

Le 09/02/2015 13:00, Stephan Eggermont a écrit :
> It was a conscious move to go for a platform with more users/
> developers than just us, but so far we have not seen anyone
> get farther than just trying it out.
My felling is the lack of documentation may be the cause, I mean the one
you need to really get Magritte useful. The documentation you can read
is about basic usage, which is good for trying it out but more is needed
for real project. I will be glad to write some notes in the appropriate
place (where?) as my understanding progress.

For example searching for "Magritte how to write description component"
does not bring much:
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=magritte+how+to+write+description+and+component

Thanks

Hilaire