[Seaside] Re: Concurrent Programming

sergio_101 sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 19:01:41 UTC 2015

ahhh.. i need to get this info for processing into my image.. it will not
be passed into the browser until much later in the game. the reason i want
to do it this way is so that all this stuff is happening without the user
having to wait on it..

i will take a look at threadpool and futures..

thanks!