[Seaside] Apparent loop in import expansion?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jan 7 19:34:50 UTC 2015

Sebastian,

This is a Metacello error, so there is a problem in a configuration
somewhere ... I believe that the error is coming from the method
MetacelloVersionConstructor>>collectAllVersionsFromVersionImportPragmasInto:using:satisfiedPragmas:
and in order to debug the problem, I think I will need to see a printout
of the contents of the pragmaDict argument to that method.

Dale