[Seaside] need advice on application

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Fri Jan 16 13:49:41 UTC 2015

> On 16 Jan 2015, at 14:38, Sanjay Minni <sm at planage.com> wrote:
>
> Here is the advice I am looking for.
> 1. Most important after I add longish schedule (its can be done thru the
> bottom panel) I get an error -> Bad Request ZnTooManyDictionaryEntries. What
> does it mean and how to break out of it.

This probably means you have more than 256 inputs in a form.

ZnMultiValueDictionary>>#defaultLimit
	"Return the maximum number dictionary entries to accept.
	Used by ZnMultiValueDictionary and thus for reading headers,
	url query and application form url encoded entity fields.
	This helps to protect us from malicious content."

	^ 256

You could overwrite this method to raise the limit. Return nil to make it unlimited.

Sven