[Seaside] Re: need advice on application

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Fri Jan 16 14:27:12 UTC 2015

Try to restart completely, using #clearAll and #disableDevelopmentTools and then re-registering your app(s) [ and maybe the config app too ].

One of my deploy scripts goes like this

	WAAdmin clearAll.
	WAEnvironment
		configureApplicationDefaults;
		configureApplicationExceptionHandlingDefaults;
		registerDefaultRequestHandlers.
	WAAdmin applicationDefaults
		removeParent: WADevelopmentConfiguration instance.
	WAAdmin register: WANothing asApplicationAt: 'nothing'.
	WAAdmin defaultDispatcher defaultName: 'nothing'
	(WAAdmin register: WAPi asApplicationAt: 'pi' user: user password: password)
		addLibrary: WAToolFiles;
		addLibrary: WANavigationFiles

/ -> empty page
/pi -> an admin page

I often get in trouble in dev images too, but I always seem to find a way out ;-)