[Seaside] Re: Page title and end screen

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 01:13:55 UTC 2015

Oh I'm not sure I was thinking about just sending one line, like you asked
about.

I'd just make a static page that had the 'you have left' messaging and leave
it at that.  OR use Seaside-REST to show a component at whatever URL you
want.

What's the value of your use case vs just using a dedicated "Thanks & come
back soon" page?

To attempt the 'line of text' bit you maybe could just use

html anchor
  url:'javascript:{};'
  onClick: ((html jQuery expression:'a, button') remove) , ((html jQuery
id:'myDiv') load html: [:h |h render: 'you have left']; onComplete: (html
jQuery ajax callback:[self signOut])) ;
  with:'Sign out'

Which would remove all the anchors and buttons from the page, load your line
into a div, and then run the sign out callback.

laura wrote