[Seaside] Re: Concurrent requests from multiple sessions

wilwarin Ondrej.Altman at seznam.cz
Fri Mar 6 11:12:55 UTC 2015

David, thank you for your answers.

Several images & load balancing was the solution we were a little bit
worried about, as we assume we are going to need more database connections
then. And that was one of the goals we were thinking about, minimalize this
number as much as possible.

Regarding to similar combinations of requests I mentioned, those long lists
of objects are overviews of big tables, and user always creates a specific
filter to display their subsets. Right now I cannot imagine, how the
database cache could be helpful in this case, but I will look at it.

Thank you once more.

Ondrej.