[Seaside] Re: SubscriptOutOfBounds error when adding class initializer for the sample counter application

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:16:49 UTC 2015

Hi Terrence,

Thats good news.  Your counter app should be registered and available
through a browser.

Because there is no error, then the problem lies in how you're executing the
code.  If in the code browser window you're selecting the line

WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: 'my_app'

and 'doing-it' then that would be the problem.  Better to run the
'WebCounter initialize' code fragment

Hope this helps

Paul

Terrence Brannon wrote