[Seaside] Re: Jquery select then hide

Hilaire hilaire at drgeo.eu
Sat May 2 09:46:50 UTC 2015

Ok.
This way of definining Javascript snippet code is very Smalltalkish :)

I am wondering what is the pros and cons compared to just pure
javascript code integrated in a page as we do it for css descriptions.
Easier to debug? To protoype? But slower?
Anyway both options are there so it is nice.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu