[Seaside] Update a component after a Jquery

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun May 31 09:55:50 UTC 2015

To trigger a full page refresh from a script:

html javascript refresh

So, if you want to do a full page request when selecting a date in the date picker:

html textInput
           value: '1/1/2015';
           callback: [ :value | self addMonth: value asDate asMonth];
           script: (html jQuery new datepicker onSelect: html jQuery
ajax serializeThis; onComplete: (html javascript refresh)).

cheers
johan