[Seaside] The SushiShop

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Mon Nov 2 13:48:55 UTC 2015

Johan said

Damien,

I’m adding the Todo application example I used at ESUG in Cambridge to the
Seaside-Examples package.
I think it will be a more up-to-date example.

It’s already in the repo for 3.2 but I intend to improve it since it was
quickly written for the tutorial demos I did back then.
So, I would not recommend to point beginners to it right now, but wait a
little more.

It should ship with the 3.2.0 version
<<<

I would be very interested in seeing that example. And, I would really like
to see an example that used the server sent events that I saw mentioned a
while ago. I think SSE might give me enough of a real-time experience to be
able to use Seaside without needing web sockets - which I don't think
Seaside can use.

Cheers
Andy