[Seaside] Re: Seaside in combination with IIS (wilwarin)

wilwarin Ondrej.Altman at seznam.cz
Thu Nov 5 08:09:24 UTC 2015

Hi Adriaan.

(I had a problem with sending of this message, so I hope it will work now.)

Thank you very much for your response.

It is great that there is a way to go. Unfortunately I still do not know,
what exactly I have to do, sorry. Could you please provide me with any
examples, what should I configure? How to use ISAPI_Rewrite in this
situation?

Thank you once more.
Ondrej

a3aan wrote