[Seaside] Non-blocking jQuery load

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Thu Nov 19 09:19:08 UTC 2015

As an illustration of what we want to do, you can look at the Wordpress
Admin panel: teh traffic statistics come up with a "Loadind" Spinner,
and while the statistics are being loaded from the Server, you can
already click on links and immediately go to, say, the editor for new posts.

In our Seaside app, the browser will not react immediately but wait
until all calls to load() have finished...

Joachim

Objektfabrik Joachim Tuchel          mailto:jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fliederweg 1                         http://www.objektfabrik.de
D-71640 Ludwigsburg                  http://joachimtuchel.wordpress.com
Telefon: +49 7141 56 10 86 0         Fax: +49 7141 56 10 86 1