[Seaside] Re: [Pharo-dev] Seaside REST on Pharo 50

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Nov 25 06:46:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

Seaside-REST is included in Seaside since version 3.1
ConfigurationOfSeasideREST is outdated; it works with version 3.0

Therefore, load the ‘REST’ group from ConfigurationOfSeaside3:

Metacello new
	configuration: 'Seaside3';
	version: #stable;
	load: ‘REST'

If you want to experiment with all of Seaside, load everything:

Metacello new
	configuration: 'Seaside3';
	version: #stable;
	load: ‘OneClick'

Seaside is also not tested on Pharo5 as it’s still a moving target.
Use Pharo4 if you want to make sure it works.

regards
Johan