[Seaside] Re: WAComponent to PDF

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 23:04:06 UTC 2015

Hi Hliaire,

wkhtmltopdf has the --footer-url and --header-url options if you don't want
to create a complete document and instead just want to render a component.

Then you can save the component to a HTML file and have wkhtmltopdf prepend
the header and append the footer to your content before doing the
conversion.

Since the header/footer likely change infrequently vs the content it may be
an easier way to go.

Hope this helps,

Paul

HilaireFernandes wrote