[Seaside] Seaside 3.1.3

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Sep 23 09:59:19 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

That is very good to hear. Please join the Seaside development mailinglist in that case. That’s where we inform about the current development and where I usually call out for help when I see the Squeak build is failing.
Don’t forget to coordinate with Tobias on that, as he is often taking care of some Squeak-specific issues.

The Ajax file uploads are in Seaside 3.2 (there is a test case in the jQuery package to demonstrate it).

I’m not sure about WAImageStatus. I think there are already platform-specific packages for Web-Dev-Tools, so creating a specific Squeak package for the Web-Dev-Tools would be the way to go.
That’s just off the top of my head though. I can take a closer look asap.

cheers
Johan