[Seaside] Re: How to upgrade scriptaculous project to latest jQuery version

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:36:55 UTC 2016

Hi Jaya,

Unfortunately this is one of those 'How long is a piece of string' type
questions where there isn't a good answer.  As a start I'd find all the
senders of the scriptaculous specific messages in my project and attempt to
convert them to their jQuery equivalents.  And then when I ran into  trouble
doing that I'd ask questions here with code samples of showing what used to
work, what you're trying that doesn't work, and a description of what you
want to have work.

Sorry I can't be more helpful

Paul

Jaya L wrote