Upload large, was: Re: [Seaside] ZINC - Kom ...

Robert Kuszinger kuszinger at giscom.hu
Sun Jan 31 17:33:32 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone!

I've tested the same on Win/Apache as promised. I was able to put the
mod_upload to work but it produced weird result. I was able to catch the
raw information coming from the Apache filter. But on the other side: the
uploaded file in the temp directory was bad... I may need more time with
Apache Upload to see what it produces.

Best regards
Robert

Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> ezt írta (időpont: 2016. jan. 31., V,