[Seaside] Small example of components

Oswall Verny Arguedas C. oswallcr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 14:51:01 UTC 2016

Small example of components. I respectfully ask if they have a small example to seaside.I have a form with an embedded component. The value (instance) of this embedded component, the user can select it using anchor and callback.The callback calls a list, the user chooses the new instance and returns to the form.In the book "Dynamic Web Development with Seaside" We have a list called a form and edit it by example and return to the list.Regards,Oswall