[Seaside] How to define the duration of my sessions

Sabine Manaa manaa.sabine at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:31:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

how can I define the duration of my sessions?

>>application cache expiryPolicy configuration at: #cacheTimeout put: 120.
does not work any longer (no implementor of #expiryPolicy)

In the comment of  WASession there is the text "If the session has not been
used for #defaultTimeoutSeconds, it is garbage collected by the system. "
but there is no implementor of #defaultTimeoutSeconds.

And 2nd question, is it possible to define a certain task to do from my
session instance if the session is unregistered because of duration? (e.g.
write sth in a log file)

(From the class comment also: WARegistry clearAllHandlers. does not exist
any more)

Regards
Sabine