[Seaside] Application level state

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Jul 20 17:50:38 UTC 2017

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for the reply. It is the business model of the application. Now I have a class called BpApplicationModel with a class variable default. On my components I have the following method:

applicationModel
	^BpApplicationModel default

I want to register the same application twice under different context paths using different BpApplicationModel instances. I could solve this with a dictionary singleton with the WAApplication as the key. However, it seems easier and cleaner if I could implement something like:

applicationModel
	^self session application model

Cheers,
Bernhard