[Seaside] ConfigurationOfSeaside3 not working with Pharo 6 ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 16:12:58 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 12:07 PM, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:

> Hi Mariano,
>
> Seaside 3.2.x works on Gemstone. It was even consolidated to have the same
> code repository for Gemstone and Pharo from 3.2 onwards:
> https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Seaside
> The github repo https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside is the master for
> all platforms.
>
> As for Pharo 6: only Seaside 3.2.2 is working on Pharo 6.

Ok, so as per above 2 paragraphs, then 3.2.2 should work on Pharo 6.0 and
3.2.x on GemStone. Correct?

> In addition, I made Seaside 3.0.19 work because at Yesplan we are using
> that version.

Above you said only 3.2.2 was working on 6.0. But now you said 3.0.19 does
too. Can I assume that was released? I am asking just to be sure I
understand your answer hahaha.

> I did not look at Seaside 3.1.15 but it should be possible to make the
> same step as for 3.0.19
> It would be great if someone who needs it can step in there ;)

Is there an easy way I can see the changes you had to do (in both, Seaside
itself and ConfigurationOf)?
Of course, I can try to make it work. At the least, if it loads/works the
"Core", I can test Seaisde plus all the dependencies I use.

Thanks!