[Seaside] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Seaside and Pharo 6: Problem with Umlauts?

Dietmar Schielke dietmar.schielke at data-experts.de
Mon Jun 19 14:48:20 UTC 2017

Hi Johan,

thanks for your answer!
Yes, I tried ZnZincServerAdaptor and with it I can access the starting
page and even the WACounter demo works with Umlauts.

I think I need the streaming server adaptor because I want to port a pre
3.0 Seaside app and this application uses ajax/Comet in some places and I
think this requires a streaming server.
Now I start porting my old seaside application and I will see, how it
works out.

Greetings,

Dietmar