[Seaside] Problem with visited links

David Pennington david at totallyobjects.com
Thu Sep 14 19:50:54 UTC 2017

Hi there. I have a hybrid site where some pages are rendered by Seaside (using Instantiations VisualAge) and some are straight HTML. In the HTML pages, I use the following in a css:
a:link {    color: red;}anda:visited {    color: yellow;}This works fine. In my Seaside pages, I use a css method with the same content but the visited links all turn up in a dark red, no matter which colour I say to use. This is the same on all browsers tested across both Windows and Macs Safari, Firefox, Edge.
Am I doing something wrong?
David

Message sent using Winmail Mail Server