[Seaside] Problem with visited links

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Sep 15 05:47:27 UTC 2017

You can also keep reference of the visited ‘pages' in the session state and generate the anchors with a css class to color them yellow.
For example, if the links are in a menu component, you can keep the already visited menu items in the session state and render the menu items differently using that information.

I think that would be easier than hand-crafting the urls, unless you implement a complete ‘Seaside-Router’ package, which would be very interesting of course.

Johan