[Seaside] Ugly construct of spans embedded in a paragraph

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat Mar 31 05:33:26 UTC 2018

Hi bruno

https://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/off-canvas.html

If you wan the source code, I am stashing occasional .mcz files for the project here:

https://github.com/gettimothy/ZurbSeaside

Caveat...I am running with nginx ...the application does not use FileLibrary at the moment, so all the css, js and image files are on retrieved by nginx.

Here is my nginx.conf:

worker_processes  1;
error_log logs/error.log;
events {
    worker_connections 1024;
}
http {
    include    mime.types;
    upstream database {
       postgres_server 127.0.0.1 dbname=[DATABASENAME] user=[USERNAME] password=[PASSWORD];
    }
    server {
        listen 80;
        server_name [IP ADDRESS];

        location / {
            root  [PATH TO YOUR ZURB FOUNDATION FILES]/public_html/zurb;
            default_type text/html;

        }
        location /css {
            root  [PATH TO YOUR ZURB FOUNDATION FILES]/public_html/zurb;
            default_type text/css;
            add_header Content-Type: text/css;
        }

        location /js {
            root  [PATH TO YOUR ZURB FOUNDATION FILES]/public_html/zurb;
            default_type application/javascript;
            add_header Content-Type: application/javascript;
        }
        location /images {
            root  [PATH TO YOUR ZURB FOUNDATION FILES]/public_html/zurb;
            default_type  image/svg+xml;
            add_header Content-Type: image/svg+xml;
        }

        location /debug {