[Seaside] [ANN] TelescopeCytoscape for Seaside v1.0.0

Cyril Ferlicot D. cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Thu May 3 23:15:03 UTC 2018

Le 04/05/2018 à 00:13, Tim Mackinnon a écrit :
> +100 and also for helping advance iceberg - we’re all desperate for a stable version with a reliable UI, and it sounds like this latest incarnation is really getting there?

As a quick answer I think that the new UI is much more user friendly and
stable than the old one.

I still miss some features but we are getting there step by step.

With the old UI I would say I did 50% of the work with Iceberg and 50%
with external git tools. Now I think it's more 80%-20%. And there is
less blocking bugs (and I use the dev version ;) )

If the subject continue on Iceberg, it's better to open a new thread to
keep this one around the Cytoscape connector for Telescope. Thanks.