[Seaside] What has lightbox: been replaced with?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:44:17 UTC 2018

Scriptaculous is used less often than jQuery but isn't deprecated AFAIK.

See: https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/issues/863 for an example of
recent efforts to keep it working.

Maybe you don't have the scriptaculous packages loaded in your image?

If you run

ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project stableVersion load: 'Scriptaculous'

Does that fix it?

Tim Mackinnon wrote

Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html