[Seaside] Ci automated deploy of seaside to Digital Ocean

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Fri May 11 14:46:02 UTC 2018

This has proved a very interesting exercise, and Norbert - I will add docker swarm to my todo list… thanks. Sven - I think I’ve just learned about systemd when learning how to autostart supervisord (how ironic).

Just for completeness to run supervisord = here’s the systemd sciprt ;) - https://gist.github.com/macta/0f30e73a6f5670f301795eacd25f6f0e <https://gist.github.com/macta/0f30e73a6f5670f301795eacd25f6f0e>

Tim