[Seaside] help to use routing with seaside

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Thu May 17 01:44:39 UTC 2018

Hi - I think you need to take a look at the tutorial on file handling; http://book.seaside.st/book/in-action/serving-files/filelibraries <http://book.seaside.st/book/in-action/serving-files/filelibraries>

Normally its served from within the image, but you can also configure it to use external files if you want. But for CSS, there is neat DSL library called Renoir.

Tim