[Seaside] Help

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Tue May 29 15:35:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am new to Seaside and I was following the tutorial.

In the chapter 17.1 I was trying to follow this instruction:

To tell Seaside about the part of the URL that you left out in your
rendering code you have to go to the application configuration page (at
http://localhost:8080/config) and specify the Resource Base URL in the
server settings. Just enter http://www.seaside.st. Seaside will
automatically prepend this string to all URLs specified using
resourceUrl:>>resourceUrl:. This reduces your code size and can be very
useful if you want to move the resource location during deployment.

I execute the instruction and when I reentered into Seaside I receive the
following page:

For any operation I try to do I receive:
/http%3A/www.seaside.st/config not found

I do not know how to recover my work.

Does anybody can help me?

Grazie mille.