[Seaside] [ANN] MaterialDesignLite for Seaside v1.3.0

Pierce Ng pierce at samadhiweb.com
Wed Oct 10 08:46:34 UTC 2018

On Sun, Oct 07, 2018 at 11:53:58PM +0200, Cyril Ferlicot D. wrote:
> Today I released the version v1.3.0 of MaterialDesignLite for Seaside.
> (https://github.com/DuneSt/MaterialDesignLite)

Hi Cyril,

In a Pharo 60541 image with Seaside already loaded, loading MDL resulted
in dependency mismatch error. I resolved (ahem) it the expedient way, by
commenting out the Seaside dependency in BaselineOfMaterialDesignLite.
It is now running and looks very nice!

Is there a way to specify the dependency more flexibly?

Seaside was loaded thusly:

    Metacello new
        repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
        baseline: 'Seaside3';
        load.

MDL:

    Metacello new
        githubUser: 'DuneSt' project: 'MaterialDesignLite' commitish: 'v1.3.0' path: 'src';
        baseline: 'MaterialDesignLite';
        onWarningLog;
        load.

Pierce