[Seaside] [ANN] ChartJs for Visualworks

Thomas Brodt thomas.brodt.lists at porabo.ch
Fri Oct 26 08:00:43 UTC 2018

Hi

I'm happy to announce that I finally managed to port the ChartJs package
from Pharo to Visualworks. It offers an extension for Seaside to create
charts with the chart.js library. For examples see
https://demos.ferlicot.fr/ChartJsDemo or the original chart.js site at
http://www.chartjs.org.

The code is available in the Cincom public repository with the three
packages ChartJs, ChartJs-Demo and ChartJs-Tests (and additionally
PrismJs for the Demos).

This binding was made publicly available for Pharo by Cyril and
currently covers version 1.0 of chart.js (there is a new version 2.x
available). For code display of the example code this also includes a
binding of the prism.js library.

So thanks to the original developers of ChartJs for Pharo for this
library and to Cyril of the Pharo community who made it publicly
available this year!

Have fun

Thomas