[Seaside] Deprecation of #registerAsApplication:

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Wed Oct 31 22:43:49 UTC 2018

I’d be careful moving to that - it’s a real pain to use, and more difficult to contribute to than a normal wiki (there was a conversation on the iceberg repo about this, and it got changed to normal files). Not sure why they did such a half baked solution. (Possibly it’s improved in the last 4 months?)

Tim

Sent from my iPhone