[Seaside] Seaside does not load in Pharo 7.01

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:59:01 UTC 2019

It may be an issue with the Catalog.

Seaside's page had loading instructions:

https://github.com/seasidest/seaside

which say to do this in a playground:

Metacello new
 baseline:'Seaside3';
 repository: 'github://SeasideSt/Seaside:master/repository';
 load

And if you're including Seaside in your own Baseline for your project you'd
include it with these three lines

spec baseline: 'Seaside3' with:[
        spec repository: 'github://seasidest/seaside/repository'].

then when you're declaring your project's dependencies do a

spec package:'MyPackage' with:[
        spec requires: #('Seaside3' 'OtherDependency' ...etc... )]

sergio_101 wrote

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html