[Seaside] Maintaining a deployed image

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:10:10 UTC 2019

Previously, I prepare a image with new code, then upload the image and
restart the application. The image ran RFB server so I could connect for
troubleshooting if necessary.

i used to use RFB server.. but then I couldn’t find a working RFB server
anymore..

do you have a link to one?

Nowadays, I use Docker: Prepare a Pharo image, then build a Docker image
from the Pharo VM, Pharo image and any other necessary artefacts.

I use docker in my day gig for lots of stuff..

Is there a quick and dirty overview of creating a docker of my pharo image?
this would save ALOT of time.

Cool! I recognize Bootstrap. :-)

yes! i am NOT a front end developer.. well, i should say, i am NOT a
designer.. hahah

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101