[Seaside] Keeping _s and _k in cookies

Cyril Ferlicot cyril.ferlicot at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 21:32:17 UTC 2019

On Tue 26 Feb 2019 at 20:41, Esteban Maringolo <emaringolo at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can use a different session tracking strategy, that will keep
> track of the session  (`_s`) identifier.
>
> For the continuation (`_k') there is no way I know to avoid including
> it in the URLs, unless you always start fresh.
>
> What you might want is to have "clean" URLs, for that, refer to this
> never aging article by Ramon Leon:
> http://onsmalltalk.com/clean-urls-in-seaside

Hi,

I am also interested in this and I don’t know enough cookies management to
do it. (At least, I don’t have the time to learn for now :( )

This tutorial is out of date and not applicable in the current Seaside. So,
if someone has an equivalent for the current Seaside version it would be
awesome!

> Regards,
>
> Esteban A. Maringolo

Cyril Ferlicot