[Seaside] Howto register App with Bootstrap4

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 23:56:20 UTC 2019

Hi Oswall,

app := WAAdmin register: ProductView1 asApplicationAt: 'productview1'.
app
    addLibrary: JQDevelopmentLibrary;
    addLibrary: TBSSelectDeploymentLibrary;
    addLibrary: SBSDevelopmentLibrary.

Keep in mind that the TBSSelect (if it's the same I did at [1]) wasn't
tested with Bootstrap 4.

Also, BS4 uses a different canvas (SBSHtmlCanvas, subclass of
WAHtmlCanvas). Navigate the examples for further information.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo