[Seaside] Seaside done?

Bob Nemec bobn at rogers.com
Thu Apr 9 15:30:27 UTC 2020

 FWIW: we are continuing to run and build a large (600+ users) enterprise 100% Smalltalk Seaside application running on GemStone. I don't post on this list mostly because I don't have issues with Seaside. It just works. GemTalk has been excellent in supporting our GS specific Seaside issues (which would be of little interest here).
Much thanks to those that build and maintain Seaside.

Bob NemecKORE / HTS