[Seaside] SVG Mime type

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:32:49 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have the same version as the one in Pharo.

isBinary
"answers whether the contents of a document of the receiving mime type
are binary"

self main = 'text'  ifTrue: [ ^ false ].
self main = 'application'
ifTrue: [ "application/json is text"
self sub = 'json'
ifTrue: [ ^ false ] ]
ifFalse: [ ^ true ].
GRPlatform
subStringsIn: self sub
splitBy: $+
do: [ :each |
"application/x-javascript and application/xml are text"
(#('x-javascript' 'xml') includes: each)
ifTrue: [ ^ false ] ].
^ true

ps: The formatting is scrambled, Gmail's fault. :-/

Esteban A. Maringolo