[Seaside] Callback onError: management

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:01:54 UTC 2020

Hi Dario,

In both of my replies I typed the code without checking it other than
visually with the Gmail editor that doesn't support tabs...

So here I attach a component that does what you need, which I
effectively tested. :-)
So file it in, and then include it in your application or register it
as application as follows:

(WAAdmin register: WAApplication at: 'dario') ifNotNil: [ :app |
WAAdmin configureNewApplication: app.
app preferenceAt: #rootClass put: WADarioComponent ].

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo