[Seaside] DocumentHandler

Karsten Kusche karsten at heeg.de
Tue Jun 2 11:31:29 UTC 2020

Hi Annick,

you basically need to respond with a file:

WACurrentRequestContext value respond: [:response |
response document: aDocument.
]

aDocument would be something that responds to #seasideMimeDocument (like ByteArray, String, or WAMimeDocument).
In #document: you’ll also find all the methods you could/should sent to the response to configure the response.

I’d suggest you create your own WARequestHandler subclass, register it and handle your requests there.

Kind Regards
Karsten

—

Georg Heeg eK