[Seaside] [Glass] WARequestContextNotFound after seaside-flow call:

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Thu May 21 11:54:25 UTC 2020

Hi Andreas,

I use call:onAnswer: a lot and just changed a couple of them to call: just to see… and had the same issue.

Seaside is installed from the main Seaside repo on Github in GemStone 3.5.1.

Without a debugger it’s not easy to pinpoint but a quick look at the log and the various call: methods, it does look like there’s something going on with GRPlatform current seasideSuspendFlowDo:

Had the same issue with #wait: …as would be expected if the issue is in GRPlatform current seasideSuspendFlowDo:

Cheers,

Phil

PS Copied this message to the Seaside list just in case someone there has seen this before.